Join Our Team
As an agency we are actively seeking the best and brightest applicants who can serve in our Community and Facility Based Services.
For questions regarding vacant positions or to submit employment application and resume contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Benefit Program
- Health Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Plan
- Mentor Program
Community Based LP: Must be licensed (fully or provisionally) in the State of North Carolina. 1 year of experience working with the child/adolescent mental health population preferred, specifically looking for TF-CBT and PCIT Trained Clinicians
Community Based QP and AP: Must have 1 year of experience working with the child/adolescent mental health population. IIH Teams must be experienced/trained in TF-CBT, ECSFT, and/or PCIT Evidenced Based Practices.
Facility Based Lead Instructor: Must be a Qualified Professional.
Facility Based Instructor: Must be an Associate Professional (Paraprofessional level considered with adequate experience)
Our agency partners with local universities to provide field placement opportunities for second year Masters program graduate students.
The Internship Program starts every August and end in May of the following year with a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week. The program consists of a 30 week rotation in our Community Based and Facility Based Services.
The Internship Program consists of the following:
- Shadowing current staff to have a understanding of providing mental health services
- Opportunities to co-lead a therapy group and sit-in on CCAs and therapy sessions
- Individual and Group clinical supervision
- Learning about the Evidence Based Practices that we provide to our clients